Перейти к контенту

Рекомендуемые сообщения

hi i am new here it as been hard work trying to get into the site but finally i got here. i was trying to join because i have been talking to a man called yury (doc) about a multi shot magazine he as invented for the matador to make it multi shot, it is impressive. finding a way to talk to yury was difficult as we have to use translators in order to buy. aside from that as far as i know i am the only one with a matador in the u.k. and i am hopeing one of our airguns magazines is going to publish about my matador and maybe get more people to buy edgun in u.k in the u.k if you do not have a fire arms certificate you have to have the matador set at 12ftlbs around 610 fps maybe slightly more fps in .22 i do not have the certificate so i have to have the 12ftlbs still it is the best of all my guns. i have hoped for years to have a bullpup and to have one so brilliantly designed and built was a dream come true..

Greetings. I don't know on how many correctly have translated your text. I congratulate, a matador really good thing!

в пределах школьной программы помню что "magazine" это "журнал", а не "магазин" как звучит на первый взгляд :-) вобщем на всякий случай надо скомандовать ХЕНДЕ ХОХ! а там разберут... ))

P.S. for topicstarter - our moder "Miksa" allready waiting for his dream (miltigun) come true more then 4 years) but Ed still working with singleshot guns. this is most expected gun for now. presentation is postponed already half a year, last time Ed spoke that the release will be in June. пардон за мой инглиш мазафакабуллщит

hi thanks for the replys well the magazine i have seen that fits the matador is the best of both worlds a multi for hunting and a single shot when you need for hft competitions. we are trying to find a common ground to organise payment so i can buy this magazine....here is the video link if you have not already seen it :)

Saw, how tell at us in the homeland "BAYAN". :smex:

good luck! :voo:

the translation came out a bit wierd so not quite what you are saying, but i am glad you are all trying anyways that is a good sign :)

Создайте аккаунт или авторизуйтесь, чтобы оставить комментарий

Комментарии могут оставлять только зарегистрированные пользователи

Создать аккаунт

Зарегистрировать новый аккаунт в нашем сообществе. Это несложно!

Зарегистрировать новый аккаунт

Войти

Есть аккаунт? Войти.

Войти
  • Создать...