Перейти к контенту

First 2 Matadors on their way to Oslo.....

Рекомендуемые сообщения

:zl:

Ed has confirmed they're on their way......... :voo:

Both cal.22 std Matadors for review and testing here. Customs may be weird at times, and it seems that every customs officer has his own way of interpreting the gun laws, - so this is truly going to be an interesting exercise.....

Norway has no power limits on airguns. In cal.177 anybody above the age of 18 may buy and use whatever he wants. Above cal.177, registration of the gun is required by the police but that is just a formality. More important is the rule that all registered firearms (powderburners and airrifles alike) shall have to be kept in a special gun cabinet. As this particular cabinet is quite expensive, - the "gun cabinet rule" certainly limits the number of rifles above .177.... :(

As I am now leaving Norway for a few months, I shall not take delivery until end November unfortunately, - but it looks like Santa will come early this year... :)

Guess who is looking forward to X-mas.....!!! :)

:zl:

They have to leave Russia next week, I hope will keep you informed...

No problem...... !!! :smex:

In the meantime I shall have to suffer here:

http://i560.photobucket.com/albums/ss44/zocoloco/6c45816a.jpg

and here:

http://i560.photobucket.com/albums/ss44/zocoloco/acf7ea15.jpg

in order to get away from this:

http://i560.photobucket.com/albums/ss44/zocoloco/8b1e0291.jpg

The downside is that I shall have to shoot with this while I am away:

http://i560.photobucket.com/albums/ss44/zocoloco/20091023Extreme1.jpg

- and that partly explains why I want two Matadors....... :rofl:

Doesn't it.... ?

:plak:

I was going to say that the wait would be horrible....until I looked at where you will be "waiting". You're a lucky guy, Trygve! That should not be too difficult.

Out of curiosity, why two of the same model? Why not different calibres/models?

.... why two of the same model? Why not different calibres/models?

I shall keep one for myself and let the other one circulate among Norwegian fire arms dealers as they have never seen any of the EDguns before. And I think its about time we get our eyes opened. Also its a way of testing import routines and logistics from Russia. Customs may be weird at times...

If everything goes all right, - more models/calibers are highly likely........ :(

And yes, I happen to be a very fortunate guy !!!!

The little "hide-out" in Lanzarote (Canary Islands) I bought some time late 70ies, and I love being there. I decided already in 1974 that the year I turned 60, I should retire from whatever I would be doing when I reached that age and sell whatever I had in terms of businesses. And I did.......... Now all I do is enjoying life !!! :)

:)

• 1 месяц спустя...
I shall keep one for myself and let the other one circulate among Norwegian fire arms dealers as they have never seen any of the EDguns before. And I think its about time we get our eyes opened. Also its a way of testing import routines and logistics from Russia. Customs may be weird at times...

If everything goes all right, - more models/calibers are highly likely........ :red:

And yes, I happen to be a very fortunate guy !!!!

The little "hide-out" in Lanzarote (Canary Islands) I bought some time late 70ies, and I love being there. I decided already in 1974 that the year I turned 60, I should retire from whatever I would be doing when I reached that age and sell whatever I had in terms of businesses. And I did.......... Now all I do is enjoying life !!! :plak:

:eee:

Hi Zoco, I might be visiting you in Lanzarote if you are there in January-February.

I'm hoping to get soon one of the up-coming .25 Matador Standards.Haven't made the actual order as I'm still waiting find out all the specs of the new product. There are a few .25 ones across the Pond buy they are all long ones.

Norway still not bad enough to be admitted in the EU? :red:

Best of luck, koljo

• 2 недели спустя...
Hi Zoco, I might be visiting you in Lanzarote if you are there in January-February.

I'm hoping to get soon one of the up-coming .25 Matador Standards.Haven't made the actual order as I'm still waiting find out all the specs of the new product. There are a few .25 ones across the Pond buy they are all long ones.

Norway still not bad enough to be admitted in the EU? :smex:

Best of luck, koljo

Hi Koljo,

Got back from Lanzarote last night after two months in t-shirt and shorts only...

I am returning to Lanzarote in jan for 3 weeks (from 3rd until 24th) so if you're around it would be fun to meet....

I have now emailed ED and requested to have my two Matadors shipped ASAP. Apparently they are now in Estonia, so it should not take long to get them here.......

There's a long list of curious people who is interested in ED's Matador, - so hopefully I'll have mine very soon........

I've only heard good things about the .25 ones, - but pellet supply may be a bit limited here. I'll try out the .22s before I start considering .25.

And Norway in the EU ? I doubt it will happen anytime soon..... Not with the struggles EU go through right noe at least..

Cheers.... :pok:

Hi Koljo,

Got back from Lanzarote last night after two months in t-shirt and shorts only...

:) He he, I'm still in my t-shirt and shorts only over here at my summer house by the Black Sea coast near the border with Turkey. It's been a most unusual November this year with temperatures of over 25 C, and the forecast is good for another fortnight :) .

http://i996.photobucket.com/albums/af82/koljo_2010/Sony2113.jpg

http://i996.photobucket.com/albums/af82/koljo_2010/DSC02886-2-1.jpg

Planning to spend with my wife the worst of January- February somewhere nearer the Equator and Lanzarite is pretty high on our list. How do I contact you if you happen to be there?

I'm eagerly awaiting the release of the new Standard .25, Ed assured me it will be soon.

BTW you can see my latest acquisition on the BSA forum, I'm very, very happy with it :)

Best of luck,

Nikolay

:How do I contact you if you happen to be there?

Easy, - send me a pm via the BSA Forum. I'm on there almost every day....

Cheers........ :)

PS: But where are my two Matadors I wonder. No reply from ED yet regarding shipment........ :lang:

• 2 недели спустя...

Grrrrr........!!! :xz:

Apparently my two Matadors could not be shipped out of Estonia.... :plak:

So here I am, still waiting........... :pok:

Santa please !!! :xz:

• 1 месяц спустя...

Still working on it :( But if we are in a success, the way will be wide open and furthemore will not be any problems and delays with the delivery.

• 1 месяц спустя...

Still working on it :( But if we are in a success, the way will be wide open and furthemore will not be any problems and delays with the delivery.

Still waiting......... :mm:

Also now there is a Lelya missing. Should have been sent a looong time back to a fellow forum member in Norway........ :sos:

• 3 недели спустя...

Still waiting......... :mm:

Also now there is a Lelya missing. Should have been sent a looong time back to a fellow forum member in Norway........ :sos:

Well, the Lelya never arrived.................... :plak:

Ed has offered to refund the buyer. Which is good....... :voo:

But my two Matadors ?

Ed please, what is happening now....? I paid in full in September last year. Since then the "old model" has been replaced by the R3.

Will you substitute my initial order with the new model ?

And when do you intend to ship, - and from where ? :mm:

:sos:

Three Matadors, Trygve, three. Two of them paid and one R3 unpaid. One of them at Andrey's plase already, on his side. He got an offer from Germany to send them any place of the world, I work with Finnish guys on the same thing. You'll get them anyhow. As for Jan, he was tired of waiting, I understand him...

Three Matadors, Trygve, three. Two of them paid and one R3 unpaid. One of them at Andrey's plase already, on his side. He got an offer from Germany to send them any place of the world, I work with Finnish guys on the same thing. You'll get them anyhow. As for Jan, he was tired of waiting, I understand him...

Three Matadors are correct..... :smex:

And a Veles that should have been ready for shipment in March if I am not mistaken ?

My question was related to the ones already paid for in September 2010. Will these now be substituted by R3s, or will you still ship the old model ?

And do you have any idea about timing at all ?

:pok:

• 3 недели спустя...

Well... Welcome to our "waiters" club! It is an old edgun tradition. Once I was wait one of my Matadors for 5 month. But anyway it will happen and you got it.

...By the way Ed told what this tradition is gone. Well, well, well... :xz:

• 1 месяц спустя...

I am still waiting but hopefully they will arrive sometime ......

I thought I would share with you how I cope waiting for my Matadors....

As it happens, I am the lucky owner of a serious harem of nice guns. And I frequently visit my summerplace on the coast down south in Norway, where weather is the only restriction to my shooting....

Summernights are nice and light with sunset around 22hrs....:

http://i560.photobucket.com/albums/ss44/zocoloco/Guns/6e2eddf8.jpg

So yesterday I quit Oslo for a few weeks. Fed up with my loooongish waiting for ED and friends to deliver I took 11 members of my harem with me.

Here they are:

http://i560.photobucket.com/albums/ss44/zocoloco/Guns/6d599609.jpg

As some of you may know, I test and review guns for our Norwegian forum, and this time a comparison of springers is on the agenda....

So go ahead and name them, from left to right.......

And yes. There will be a more in depth test of Lelya 090 who has got new glasses for the occasion........ :wink:

Life is too short to sit put and wait......... :D

• 1 месяц спустя...

Still waiting....... :plak:

More than 10 months since I paid now......

Guiness book of records ..... ????

:sos:

PS: I am used to wait:

http://i560.photobucket.com/albums/ss44/zocoloco/Guns/b941a445.jpg

Still waiting....... :plak:

More than 10 months since I paid now......

Guiness book of records ..... ????

Nope. Sometime somebody in Russia was waiting longer. :rolleyes:

Do you waiting for R3 Matador?

As I know Ed having some problems with parts delivering from German supplier.

Создайте аккаунт или авторизуйтесь, чтобы оставить комментарий

Комментарии могут оставлять только зарегистрированные пользователи

Создать аккаунт

Зарегистрировать новый аккаунт в нашем сообществе. Это несложно!

Зарегистрировать новый аккаунт

Войти

Есть аккаунт? Войти.

Войти
  • Создать...