Перейти к контенту

EdgunUSA - Edgun Matador #2339

Рекомендуемые сообщения

that is, the sparrows in the states is like our jackdaws?

but in the video that I was somewhat jarred shooting not only sparrows and even then any other bird species. and so the video reminded boasting of our "bespredelschik" who shoot at everything that they see

1. Of coarse, no. The abundance of sparrows in Russia is much more than jackdaws. And a'm not sure exactly are there jackdaws like our in the States.

2. Absolutely agree with you. I'm against shooting in all that move or fly.

• Ответы 65
  • Создана
  • Последний ответ

Лучшие авторы в этой теме

Лучшие авторы в этой теме

Загружено фотографий

Okay gentlemen - I'm done discussing whether or not to shoot birds. :voo:

A new video is now made. And there are no birds being shot (only shotgun shells), so everyone should be happy. :mm:

Do you know Chairgun Software in Russia? This is what video is about.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chairgun Pro Video Demonstration

http://www.youtube.com/user/EdgunUSA?featu...u/0/Oh0MiNFKJHg

Yes, it's one of the most popular ballistic software.

Nice video again!

There is no necessary to use mil-dot on distances from 10 to 60 yards for targets with kill zone about 2" (crow) :voo:

Okay gentlemen - I'm done discussing whether or not to shoot birds. :rolleyes:

A new video is now made. And there are no birds being shot (only shotgun shells), so everyone should be happy. :smex:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chairgun Pro Video Demonstration

http://www.youtube.com/user/EdgunUSA?featu...u/0/Oh0MiNFKJHg

Exellent video, Ted! Very informative. I use now the last version of Chairgun, good program.

Ted, don't be worried. You may shoot sparrows and other numerous bird without passages of different so called "green fanciers"

• 2 недели спустя...

Great, Ted, looking forward to seeing new perfect videos from you! Thinking about the same way... ;)

Bluesman, that is pretty cool. And it would be nice to have on hand at the range!

But, I HATE fancy cellphones. :xz: I'm a traditionalist - I use phones for talking to other humans. :smex:

Anyway, part 2 of the Casio EX FC150 Scope Camera is now uploaded. Enjoy!

• 2 недели спустя...
Anyway, part 2 of the Casio EX FC150 Scope Camera is now uploaded. Enjoy!

Ted, - this is just awesome !!! :)

I have run trough all your videos again, and I am learning new things all the time....

Can't wait to receive my two Matadors, but honestly I don't know where they are right now.... :smex: The last I heard from Ed was that they were in Estonia ready to be shipped, - and that he was out diving in the Red Sea. Since then I have sent him a couple of emails, - but so far without any reply....

The Casio has been secured, and I am waiting for the mount to arrive.

Thanks again for sharing. Hopefully in a few weeks time we may be able to compare notes..... :)

Cheers........

:)

My most recent video... It is a hunting video (pigeons / doves), so if you don't like hunting, do NOT watch the video. Seriously guys, I don't want to have that conversation again. ;) All birds killed were eaten.

Ted

Hi Ted,

Just saw your video on the BSA Forum and have commented there.....

As for pigeons, - some areas of the world would call it "pest control" when you shoot them.....

In parts of Norway crows represent such a big problem that you even get paid to kill them. A few cents a piece.

But alas, hunting with airguns is illegal in this country. Plain stupidity if you ask me...... :)

And the video: Another smacker from your side. Keep them coming....!!! :xz:

• 1 год спустя...

Great!And you're talking about here!The world is big!The world is small!I just saw Ted with EDgun hunt and fell in love with bullfighter!Fuck the Chinese communist dictatorship!China bans citizens have the BB gun air gun.....All the guns!Is to buy a kitchen knife also shi'm'z..................

• 1 месяц спустя...

Hi, Ted! Today, watching a comedy video about how hard to shoot at a flying flocks of pigeons, and how easy it is to hit stationary targets! Very informative stories! Thank you! Your distant friend Serg!

• 8 месяцев спустя...

Hello Mr Ted, u are an amazing person and shooter and the way u see and explain ur hunting is very good. Because of u i got a lot into PCP and Edgun will arrive within the days. u are an inspiration to me and many many more. keep those amazing videos coming Sir Holdover.

thank u very much

Создайте аккаунт или авторизуйтесь, чтобы оставить комментарий

Комментарии могут оставлять только зарегистрированные пользователи

Создать аккаунт

Зарегистрировать новый аккаунт в нашем сообществе. Это несложно!

Зарегистрировать новый аккаунт

Войти

Есть аккаунт? Войти.

Войти

• Создать...