Перейти к контенту

Thanks for making this avaiable to "EdGun owners from the United States".

Рекомендуемые сообщения

Hi Tony,

Thanks for making this avaiable to "EdGun owners from the United States".

I owned a Veles pistola ordered from Tony, I also ordered a "Matador" from Tony, still waiting for the shipment. I loved Russian airgun, they're very accurate.

I am wondering if Edgun has any plan to make multi shots airgun someitme near future? it would be a plus if it does both single/multi shots like the UK airguns, semi-auto is another thing maybe consider down the road?

Does anyone know where to get additional stocks for "Matador"? I have seen someone else in US modified the FX airgun look totally different with the original stock and it looks really cool, check the URL below.

http://www.network54.com/Forum/79537/thread/1240626019/1240732786/I+finally+finished+my+bullpup+

Thanks,

DonV.

Come to this forum regularry, I always inform my clients about new developments in our guns, and hope towards the end of this year to make many of them happy :) by presenting them a new guns.

• 11 месяцев спустя...

Hi all,

Sorry to "infiltrate" the EDgun US-forum, - but as it happens, there are a lot of English speaking air-freaks out there in the big world..... :smex:

And when it comes to EDgun, - there is so far no spesific English speaking forum for Edgun apart from this one.

So I hope you dont mind taking other English speaking EDgunners onboard on this site. It seems a wonderful way to meet and discuss with others across the globe... English is spoken all over the world, - and it seems a shame to limit this forum for US-citizens only...........

What do you think ?

I myself live in Oslo, Norway and I am 63 years old and have shot air for more than 50 years. I also have a quite substantial collection of nice guns. My English is certainly not perfect, - but I trust you will understand.......

I am also a senior member and global moderator on the Norwegian forum airgunworld.org (in Norwegian), - and I have recently received my first EDgun (See Lelya 090) which has impressed me a lot......

So if you don't mind.... ???

Thanks.......

Cheers from Oslo.........

:pok:

zocoloco, welcome!

English is spoken all over the world, - and it seems a shame to limit this forum for US-citizens only...........

You are absolutely right.

It will be correct to name this forum "Edgun worldwide"

• 7 месяцев спустя...

zocoloco, welcome!

You are absolutely right.

It will be correct to name this forum "Edgun worldwide"

i like that idea, i am also very grateful that you made an english speaking section.. cheers

Создайте аккаунт или авторизуйтесь, чтобы оставить комментарий

Комментарии могут оставлять только зарегистрированные пользователи

Создать аккаунт

Зарегистрировать новый аккаунт в нашем сообществе. Это несложно!

Зарегистрировать новый аккаунт

Войти

Есть аккаунт? Войти.

Войти
  • Создать...