Перейти к контенту

Edgun has landed...

Рекомендуемые сообщения

I got mine from Tony in July. Since then I've been facinated by this short little rifle. The accuracy is outstanding and the build very precise. I welcome anyone new modifications for it in the future, like a repeater option.

In my manual ( Russian ) I see a second? moderator on the end of the barrel. Is that something we can add to make it even more quiet ? Also us yankees need an english version of the manual please. :)

LAter

I got mine from Tony in July. Since then I've been facinated by this short little rifle. The accuracy is outstanding and the build very precise. I welcome anyone new modifications for it in the future, like a repeater option.

In my manual ( Russian ) I see a second? moderator on the end of the barrel. Is that something we can add to make it even more quiet ? Also us yankees need an english version of the manual please. :)

LAter

Nice to see you on our forum. As for the the additional moderator -- that is option wich you have to order from Tony while place the order. The point is that I select those additional moderators to avoid the deviating the point of the hit. I can send Tony few additional moderators but there is no guaranty that installing it you will be satisfied. As for the manual in English -- we are on the way to change the Matador totally and after we do it the new manual and DVD wiil be made both Russian and English.

In my manual ( Russian ) I see a second? moderator on the end of the barrel. Is that something we can add to make it even more quiet ?

Yes.

I have noticed that at use of the additional sound moderator the grouping improves and there is a displacement of a point of impact upwards (about 1/2 mil).

Yes.

I have noticed that at use of the additional sound moderator the grouping improves and there is a displacement of a point of impact upwards (about 1/2 mil).

Thats not too bad.I cant imagine the grouping getting any better than what I am getting now.The accuracy of my edgun is on par with the other high end pcp's that I have owned without adding all the length or weight the others do :smex:

Yes.

Could you please clarify at what distance the above POI occurs?

Could you please clarify at what distance the above POI occurs?

60 yards.

10 shots, cirle dia - about 1"

Withouth additional moderator

post-1648-1250138678_thumb.jpg post-1648-1250138691_thumb.jpg

With additional moderator

post-1648-1250138714_thumb.jpg

Wow, with the moderator, that is big improvement for grouping at 60 yards. Did you test it on a vise or hand hold?

Bluesman,

Did you get yours with additional moderator or you get it after and installed it yourself? I was wondering how hard to install additional modirator on the "Matador"

Can you also try the same grouping at 100 - 120 yards? Base on What Tony said, he can head shot of the crow from a range of 100 - 120 yard easily, that mean the grouping must be smaller than an 1" at 100 - 120 yard, isn't it?

I am new with EDgun, my first Veles pistola is orignal, I have not receive my Bullpup yet, I should get mine sometime next week or so.

I am not sure if it's a good idea to mess with it, becuase EDGun build-in with regurator, the only thing I could do is adjust the power to match best with the pellets that I wanted to use with, I wanted best group from 50 to 100 yards with 30+ FPE. I am not sure if it could go up to 40+FPE or not.

You got a very good grouping there with the moderator installed, thanks for sharing.

Did you test it on a vise or hand hold?

Shooting was conducted in a shooting gallery, sitting on a chair, from an emphasis on bags.

Did you get yours with additional moderator or you get it after and installed it yourself? I was wondering how hard to install additional modirator on the "Matador"

I have got the additional moderator together with a rifle. There is no problem with installing additional moderator to rifle.

The additional moderator is easily screwed in the regular moderator.

Can you also try the same grouping at 100 - 120 yards?

Unfortunately, we in a city do not have shooting gallery in which it is possible to shoot on 100 -120 yards.

Base on What Tony said, he can head shot of the crow from a range of 100 - 120 yard easily, that mean the grouping must be smaller than an 1" at 100 - 120 yard, isn't it?

Most likely, the size of group on 120 yards will be more than 1 inch. However, it does not prevent to get successfully crow shotinng on the given distance. Hit in a head on such distance in a greater degree - a lottery.

I see it now.Is it very effective at reducing the muzzle report?

If I have correctly understood - it is a question of efficiency of use of an additional moderator?

Yes, the additional moderator reduces loudness of a shot rather considerably.

However, in any case the sound of blow of a bullet at hit in the purpose will be louder :voo:

Hi Bluesman,

Thanks for all the tests you have performed and look really good grouping without a vise. you're a good shooter ;) .

This is the first time I heard installed additional moderator helped with grouping, if someone else experiencing the same, I will give it a try on my gun too :voo:

I believe that the additional moderator reduces fluctuations of the basic moderator and a barell accordingly at the moment of a shot.

Possibly, similar effect can achieve simple increase in weight of a regular moderator.

Is that moderator the same as the pistol moderator? It's look the same as what I had on my pistol, please confirm.

Thanks,

DonV.

Yes it is the same :smex:

Nice to see you on our forum. As for the the additional moderator -- that is option wich you have to order from Tony while place the order. The point is that I select those additional moderators to avoid the deviating the point of the hit. I can send Tony few additional moderators but there is no guaranty that installing it you will be satisfied. As for the manual in English -- we are on the way to change the Matador totally and after we do it the new manual and DVD wiil be made both Russian and English.

I have noticed, the previous MODERATOR is a little shorter than the new MODERATOR which mounted on the new "Matador", is this true? Does make any difference between the 2? Can we install the new MODERATOR on the current (old) Matador?

Can we use the same MODERATOR on both .177 - .22 Cal?

Thanks,

DonV.

• 7 лет спустя...

Создайте аккаунт или авторизуйтесь, чтобы оставить комментарий

Комментарии могут оставлять только зарегистрированные пользователи

Создать аккаунт

Зарегистрировать новый аккаунт в нашем сообществе. Это несложно!

Зарегистрировать новый аккаунт

Войти

Есть аккаунт? Войти.

Войти
  • Создать...