Перейти к контенту

My New R3M# 5166, is on its way to Kurdistan-Iraq

Рекомендуемые сообщения

Dear Russian Colleagues;

You are lucky men that God located Eduard in Russia & you can get his guns very easily.... Lucky men....be thankful 

God Willing; The first and the only new (in whole Iraq) Edgun Matador R3M, Long, .22 cal, on its way to Kurdistan Region of Iraq, 

see below email from Eduard today;

twk

10:20 AM (2 hours ago)

to me 

Hi, Hemn,

Your gun is ready, serial number 5166. So, not to misunderstand anything, send me the detail instructions what to do with it, where to send, address, person, etc.

With the best regards

Ed

Удачи,

Эдуард

actually below is a brief of my long story......

this is the strange feeling that i cannot explain it through writing words, Mr. Eduard & I were trying to find the way how to ship & import the gun, since two years ago, I have more than 370 send/back emails between, he has done a great help with me & he was really friendly i do appreciate his cooperation with me, he could simply tel me that Hemn sorry i cannot help you, thanks Eduard you have a Top customer service, i tried also more ways, day after the day I tried & searching, the final way from Eduard was a way through the sea & it needed 1 month to Iraq, it was successful & i could get the gun through this way, but i checked the way it was not safe when the gun will be imported Iraq through ground way & i realized that the only safe way is via airport, i informed Eduard that the way is not safe from my side in Iraq not from his side, So, after many months God guided me and i contacted Mr. Frank in Germany by chance and he found the way from Germany to Iraq, i was like crazy man sending emails to the shipping companies to know whether they have abilities to ship this gun from Europe to Iraq or not, i finally i found Mr. Frank and he is really great & helpful man, i appreciate his efforts with me. 

So, finally my gun will come in cooperation with three shipping company to my city God Willing. 

I will post some photos once i get it in my hand..... 

Cheers from Hemn .M, he will be crazy when he get his Edgun, 

(note; This post has been posted on Talon forum also) 

Изменено пользователем hemn

dont worry.

We also have some regions with logistics troubles.

Where postmans riding bears to reach the destination point :rofl:

Изменено пользователем tuskan

As the gun will be on hand, expect from you photo!

Изменено пользователем barabu64

dont worry.

We also have some regions with logistics troubles.

Where postmans riding bears to reach the destination point :rofl:

Hi man;

the vid is nice story. 

thanks... 

Hi man;

the vid is nice story. 

thanks... 

Russian tanks - not afraid of the mud  :pok:

• 2 месяца спустя...

Guys; 

just wanted to update this forum also, here is my new update with my New R3M, i have posted at Talon forum; 

http://www.talonairgun.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=27845

Создайте аккаунт или авторизуйтесь, чтобы оставить комментарий

Комментарии могут оставлять только зарегистрированные пользователи

Создать аккаунт

Зарегистрировать новый аккаунт в нашем сообществе. Это несложно!

Зарегистрировать новый аккаунт

Войти

Есть аккаунт? Войти.

Войти
  • Создать...