Перейти к контенту

Matador R3 versus Cricket

Рекомендуемые сообщения

Plastic screw compressing striker.

It is not intended to increase the speed, is used for fine-tuning adjustments. Is replaced when upgrading to a metal or brass with a guide. To prevent deformation of the spring and speed stabilization.

post-3926-0-92925500-1339152303_thumb.jpg

• Ответы 82
  • Создана
  • Последний ответ

Лучшие авторы в этой теме

Лучшие авторы в этой теме

Загружено фотографий

It is not intended to increase the speed, is used for fine-tuning adjustments. Is replaced when upgrading to a metal or brass with a guide. To prevent deformation of the spring and speed stabilization.

Thanks a million for your information !!!! :voo::voo::voo:

That's very kind of you........

I'll try to copy it into my comparison thread on the Talon forum........

:pok:

Thanks a million for your information !!!! :voo::voo::voo:

That's very kind of you........

I'll try to copy it into my comparison thread on the Talon forum........

I have now updated the thread on the Talon forum with your information.

Thank you again !!! :voo:

ok.

I apologize for my English, can be wrong name of terms.

For you few words about setting Cricket trigger mechanism (see the picture).

The pic 1 shows standard position connecting rod in not loaded gun.

The pic 3 shows: screw №2 is regulation strength.

screw №1 is regulation sear overlap (working stroke) which can control from hole №4 from pic №2.

(Be careful with these settings. I did little more overlap than wanted :) .)

you right - to adjust free movement trigger rod length change:

increasing the length - increases travel

shortening the length of travel reduced.

with no correct settings are not arming is possible.

post-3926-0-58440100-1339342754_thumb.jpg

About cheek-pieces:

what you see on these pictures below - original product. The additional option. Everything else - custom.

Now in Kalibr cheek-pieces "out of stock", recently open new Kalibr plant in the Czech Republic, the possible organizational issues.

Little information about it, I dont know exactly.

http://forum.guns.ru/forummessage/30/977165.html

post-3926-0-36038300-1339344678_thumb.jpg

post-3926-0-04270200-1339344690_thumb.jpg

Изменено пользователем iv8v

About cheek-pieces:

what you see on these pictures below - original product. The additional option. Everything else - custom.

Now in Kalibr cheek-pieces "out of stock", recently open new Kalibr plant in the Czech Republic, the possible organizational issues.

Little information about it, I dont know exactly.

http://forum.guns.ru/forummessage/30/977165.html

Again some very useful information from your side..!!! :voo:

Thank you so much !

I have put some of it up on the other forum. Let us see what the reactions will be........... :;):

More pictures and information to be shared would be highly appreciated. Likewise, you are free to use my own pictures for your own purpose if you wish (no commercial use though).

There are plenty more pictures to be seen in this thread. Just scroll down.....

http://talonairgun.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=19488

Cheers from Norway......... :pok:

Would you go to Kalibr forum, guys, to discuss it there?

It is chain reaction, there reluctantly communicate. here guys talkative and friendly :rolleyes:

On the matador everything is clear, and with cricket everything is confused. Cricket headache, matador quality and reliability :smex:

Изменено пользователем ketamin

On the matador everything is clear, and with cricket everything is confused. Cricket headache, matador quality and reliability :smex:

well, maybe with the Khanty-Mansiysk know better! :smex:

and so tenderly? : ) Can specify a purely Russian, where to go and how it will be clear for "brothers" from a hill!!! :lang:

well, maybe with the Khanty-Mansiysk know better! :smex:

precisely! it is checked in extreme conditions. cricket didn't sustain :lang:

precisely! it is checked in extreme conditions. cricket didn't sustain :lang:

well so there are rifles under the different purposes and tasks - one hunting, others purely city. Also it is not necessary to confuse a horse-radish to a finger!!! :smex:

Alexey, and what we are like two idiots for not we talking about?!!! Have something to say, and I see that you have something to say - there are other topics, there are other sections, there is..... Always ready to argue and talk with a good man!!! :priv: :priv: :priv:

Alexey, and what we are like two idiots for not we talking about?!!! Have something to say, and I see that you have something to say - there are other topics, there are other sections, there is..... Always ready to argue and talk with a good man!!! :priv: :priv: :priv:

:smex::rofl: ok, we finish flood.

• 2 недели спустя...

ED:

Why not here ?

You have yourself been giving me lots of information about the Cricket and comparison with the Matador on the Talon-forum. So why not from others ? And why not here ?

Unfortunately there has been very little input from the Cricket people. So why not let the Russian users dicuss here ? As long as they do it it English it could be very useful. My thread on the Talon forum is the fastest growing thread in there and soon to reach 15000 views. Apparently the subject is of great interest to a lot of people.

Is there an English Kalibr forum ? I have not found one.

To me it looks like you want to "sensor" or "control" the flow of information. For some of us this brings back memories of the old USSR times.......... :mm:

This is not what we want, - or ???

Cheers

Trygve in Oslo :pok:

Look, Trygve, the situation is very simple. EDgun is the brand users friendly, both from the manufacturer and from the owners of the gun. That is a feature which makes EDgun better at some point. It means it cost money. So I have no intention to spend my reputation to help Kalibr to be more users friendly and thus, help them to be look more nice to the users. It they cannot do it themselves, I will not help them or let somebody help them from my place. :)

Ed

Look, Trygve, the situation is very simple. EDgun is the brand users friendly, both from the manufacturer and from the owners of the gun. That is a feature which makes EDgun better at some point. It means it cost money. So I have no intention to spend my reputation to help Kalibr to be more users friendly and thus, help them to be look more nice to the users. It they cannot do it themselves, I will not help them or let somebody help them from my place. :)

Ed

Dear ED,

Point taken and I understand where you're coming from.

But is there an English speaking Cricket forum at all ? Does it exist ?

Also as you know, I see these guns as two very different animals. Both having their strong points as well as weaknesses. Which I think I have been able to point out in my comparison. But being open minded to "input" which I'll always filter through my own findings, - I think it is sad that only you and the EDgun people are bringing "inputs". It would be interesting to hear the "other side" too.......

Judging from the input on this site so far, - you should not have much to fear.......

I'll contact Maverick directly and invite him onboard.

Let's see if he takes the challenge...... :;):

Cheers

Trygve :pok:

Dear ED,

I have just sent this email to Maverick:

http://i560.photobucket.com/albums/ss44/zocoloco/Guns/Cricket/2df6bb24.jpg

Let's see what happens......... :;):

Ed

it agrees with Ed, I share his point of view. any has the right of a choice, helping competitors - itself dive with a stone

Ed

it agrees with Ed, I share his point of view. any has the right of a choice, helping competitors - itself dive with a stone

I understand his point too......

But as I understand it, ED does not fear the competition much.

And the western/US market is obviously interested in any information they can get........

Let's sit back and wait for Maverick's response......:

http://i560.photobucket.com/albums/ss44/zocoloco/Guns/Cricket/ed75166a.jpg

But is there an English speaking Cricket forum at all ? Does it exist ?

Here is the screenshot of EDgun forum:

EDgun forum.jpg

Here is the screenshot of Kalibr forum:

Kalibr forum.jpg

Any questions? :)

Ed

Not really !

But a comment: I need to learn Russian I think..........

Either these guys write a funny language or Google does a very bad job translating........ :plak:

Not really !

But a comment: I need to learn Russian I think..........

Either these guys write a funny language or Google does a very bad job translating........ :plak:

I laugh loudly when I read Norvegian using Google either :)

Создайте аккаунт или авторизуйтесь, чтобы оставить комментарий

Комментарии могут оставлять только зарегистрированные пользователи

Создать аккаунт

Зарегистрировать новый аккаунт в нашем сообществе. Это несложно!

Зарегистрировать новый аккаунт

Войти

Есть аккаунт? Войти.

Войти

• Создать...