Перейти к контенту

Matador R3 versus Cricket

Рекомендуемые сообщения

Thanks a lot for permitting to use your pics.

I am living in Hamburg. I think maybe I talk to ED and try to help people from Europe, to make delivery easier.

Just bad thinks, I am technician, not a businessman.

But maybe it’s worse to try.

P.S. Let me come back from Chile and I will see what I can do.

Best Regards.

Vlad.

Hello Trygve.

It’s me again.

I would like to ask, if you don’t mind,.

Guys on Ed site open gallery of ED guns.

May I post your photos?

Of cause, I gonna tell them it’s yours. And it’s coming from Oslo.

All the best!

Vlad.

• 2 недели спустя...
  • Ответы 82
  • Создана
  • Последний ответ

Лучшие авторы в этой теме

Лучшие авторы в этой теме

Загружено фотографий

Hi Vlad,

Sorry for my late response........

Please feel free to post my pictures if you wish........

And yes, it would be nice if you mention the photographer.......

Happy New Year !!!

Trygve

Thanks again.

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to you too!!!

Hope you will continue your job on talon site.

I believe if you put all, what you already done together, book will happens.

Did you ever write any before?

Wish you the best! 

Vlad

Hi Vlad,

Thanks for your nice comments......

Yes, the thread on the Talon site is certainly being followed by a lot of people from all over the world.  I am somewhat surprised by the enormeous interest  in the subject.  Some 72.500 views since May speaks for itself.  And a lot of good people participate.   I intend to keep my comparison between Matador R3 and Cricket alive for a long time still.  There are new elements every day and a lot to learn from this exercise.  I never thought about a book, - but may be one of these days a more comprehensive users's guide for Matador could be produced....????  Who knows.......

That said, I am impressed by ED and his ability to follow up and listen to his clients...

I am trying to read the Russian part of this site with help from Google.  I appears to me that quite a few of the problems I have commented on are also being discussed on the Russian site.

Do you know if my thread on the Talon site is being followed by individuals from Russia ???

If so, it would be nice with some input from Russian users as well.  If they are not able to post themselves, - I could copy their comments from here or even from emails....

The more input we get, the better...........

Take care !

Trygve

Hello Trygve

First, as I promise. Your name will be mention on the pictures

http://edgun.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=15753

Second. I believe some guys from Ed’s forum do follow Talon site, like I do.

But on my bad experience, I try sign on Talon forum and it’s already 4 weeks I can’t login.

Plus on the top, Russians more sensitive or better to say- shy to speak not clear languages.

So sad, you cannot read in Russian. You will be VERY surprised how ED guys loved Edguns.

I am collecting old lighters for so many years and been on so many forums with the people having same craziness to collect, repair and so on..

And only here, on ED site, I got filling people really fell in love what and how they do!

They are sharing anything and everything. Problems, happiness’, creativity and so on.

There, on site, you can find all answers to any questions as you was and still looking on TALON site.

Most what I like how they treat new comers.

P.S.  About Matador book? I meant, you will be good in any directions not JUST a guns.

Book for your grandson for example!

Wish you the best!

Hello Trygve

First, as I promise. Your name will be mention on the pictures

http://edgun.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=15753

Second. I believe some guys from Ed’s forum do follow Talon site, like I do.

But on my bad experience, I try sign on Talon forum and it’s already 4 weeks I can’t login.

Plus on the top, Russians more sensitive or better to say- shy to speak not clear languages.

So sad, you cannot read in Russian. You will be VERY surprised how ED guys loved Edguns.

I am collecting old lighters for so many years and been on so many forums with the people having same craziness to collect, repair and so on..

And only here, on ED site, I got filling people really fell in love what and how they do!

They are sharing anything and everything. Problems, happiness’, creativity and so on.

There, on site, you can find all answers to any questions as you was and still looking on TALON site.

Most what I like how they treat new comers.

P.S.  About Matador book? I meant, you will be good in any directions not JUST a guns.

Book for your grandson for example!

Wish you the best!

Hello Trygve

How you like pix on Ed site?

Not bad?

Hopefully my Russian friends will like them.......

I have put up a few myself too........

Thanks !

Trygve :pok:

• 3 недели спустя...

Hello Trygve.

How are you? Hope you are back to your brilliant fight, Matador vs. Cricket

I have few questions for you, if you don’t mind!

Are you getting directly ED’s guns from Russia or you using some dealers in Europe? How about service?

On one of your picture, I saw lot of guns which you owned. And somehow I believed you can be good without any help.

Maybe you know who can help me with PCP? I will buy Matador on the beginning of March from Joost, official EDgun dealer in Holland.

This would be my first PCP gun and I am little bit scare.

Wish you the best!

Vlad 

Создайте аккаунт или авторизуйтесь, чтобы оставить комментарий

Комментарии могут оставлять только зарегистрированные пользователи

Создать аккаунт

Зарегистрировать новый аккаунт в нашем сообществе. Это несложно!

Зарегистрировать новый аккаунт

Войти

Есть аккаунт? Войти.

Войти

• Создать...