Перейти к контенту

New buyer for a veles

Рекомендуемые сообщения

I am a veles buyer, but a I don't get the air gun yet. I am waiting for the veles from Spain and is etern for me :). I hope the veles arrives soon at home :D. Hello everybody!!!

Future congratulations! Veles an excellent device for secret operations. :voo::smex: :smex:

:priv: bienvenida welcome

Thanks specially to sanek and everybody. Its expected to arrive this week, and I will take some pics. I am really happy and after the veles, I want a leyla or perhaps, who knows, a r3...

Thanks specially to sanek and everybody. Its expected to arrive this week, and I will take some pics. I am really happy and after the veles, I want a leyla or perhaps, who knows, a r3...

David, if you after any time decide to bye Lelya, my opinion - 5.5 rifle is the best choice in comparison with 4.5 device. And about your mind to have R3. Ask Eduard to made specially for you GrandFather Matador. If this case will take place, you will recieve so many pleasure that impossible to describe.

David, if you after any time decide to bye Lelya, my opinion - 5.5 rifle is the best choice in comparison with 4.5 device. And about your mind to have R3. Ask Eduard to made specially for you GrandFather Matador. If this case will take place, you will recieve so many pleasure that impossible to describe.

I will keep all you think about 5,5 leyla in mind. In fact, i prefer 5,5 on every gun i have. I only use 4,5 to shoot on precision 10 metres with olympic pistol. Thankss....

Edganovod = Edganofan? :nez:

post-515-0-90683100-1324222760_thumb.jpg

What's that?????? ::-0:

What's that?????? ::-0:

All is very simple.

Edgunovod, Edgunolub are synonims in russian of Edgunofan, men who fanatically love Edgun rifles and pistols.

- and "Edgunitis" is a malign side order of the terrible disease "Airgunitis" for which there is no cure..... :smex:

Although I feel a little better now, - having received my own Veles .22 together with my two Matador R3s (both cal.22)

Merry Xmas to you all...

http://www.christmasforumfare.com/smilies/smilie202.gif

- and "Edgunitis" is a malign side order of the terrible disease "Airgunitis" for which there is no cure..... :smex:

Although I feel a little better now, - having received my own Veles .22 together with my two Matador R3s (both cal.22)

Merry Xmas to you all...

http://www.christmasforumfare.com/smilies/smilie202.gif

Oh, That's fine! And how you will shoot - you have only two arms! ::-0: Veles in mouth? :smex: :smex:

Merry Xmas to you! My countryman of region Fennoscandia. :pok:

Edgun plant stay close to the Santa Claus home in Lapland.

May be Santa some time working as Edgun logistic department.

(only for good crowhanters)

http://s9.rimg.info/d786fc24b39e44d24e99679de59a3e38.gif

• 2 недели спустя...

I have received my edgun veles. I am very happy, but i have a problem. The trigger is fully blocked. I can not move the trigger with my finger, and the secure is blocked too. Is there any way to disblock this, or my veles is a wrong condition=?

Thanks in advanced

Pd: Is there any manual or instructions for veles in English?

how did it happen?

Its ok now. I thing because of the large way to spain, and the cold, it was a bit block, but its now ok. I made a few shoots, and its incredible. Now I have another problem. When i connect the hill pump to the veles, i did not make anything. The manometer is still on 0, when the veles have pression. I am a newbie with the hill.

Создайте аккаунт или авторизуйтесь, чтобы оставить комментарий

Комментарии могут оставлять только зарегистрированные пользователи

Создать аккаунт

Зарегистрировать новый аккаунт в нашем сообществе. Это несложно!

Зарегистрировать новый аккаунт

Войти

Есть аккаунт? Войти.

Войти
  • Создать...