Перейти к контенту

Рекомендуемые сообщения

Hour of all Mokys will punish!

In the given theme we communicate only in English =)

Hi,

this morning I found an small ball & spring opening my matador stock. The gun still works but I wonder if I have to worry about it.

Does anybody know what are those for and how can I fix it?

Thanks, Ilde.

Show better a photo.

I have understood that at you the ball has jumped out. Masters tell it it is possible to tire out a rubber hammer back. Show photos.

If hasn't correctly translated, I am sorry.

Show better a photo.

I have understood that at you the ball has jumped out. Masters tell it it is possible to tire out a rubber hammer back. Show photos.

If hasn't correctly translated, I am sorry.

Thank you for your answer and dont worry my english is terrible, as I am from Spain.

(I though it was better write in my poor english than writting in my null russian).

OK, I am posting a photo

post-4102-0-32495300-1315073891_thumb.jpg

Look at an aperture whence the ball has taken off.

If threw it is not damaged also an equal aperture insert at first a spring, then a ball. And a gentle percussion of a rubber hammer hammer in it. Only it is not strong. Should help.

Look at an aperture whence the ball has taken off.

If threw it is not damaged also an equal aperture insert at first a spring, then a ball. And a gentle percussion of a rubber hammer hammer in it. Only it is not strong. Should help.

OK. But I cannot find where the ball was. I just found ot inside the wood stock.

Any idea where it should be?

Thank you again, ilde.

I think then there is no occasion to anxiety, probably superfluous ball has got at assemblage. At me ideas aren't present, suffer to tomorrow, probably more knowing people will prompt.

кто ещё тут напишет хоть одно слово по русски - получит бан!

who else is there to write a single word in Russian - will be banned!

This little ball and spring fell out of the bolt.

Muchas Gracias. ¿Cual es su función? ¿Es necesario o puedo seguir sin ellos? (parece que el rifle funciona correctamente)

Thank you very much. Do you know its function? Do I have to repair it or may I live witouth it? (it seems the rifle works)

:rolleyes: Ilde

hello friend

it seems to be the locking ball of the action bolt of the rifle and the spring related to this ball .

To install your parts back the action bolt is required to be removed. Following you have the action bolt removed you will define a hole where spring and ball were fixed . :rolleyes:

hello friend

it seems to be the locking ball of the action bolt of the rifle and the spring related to this ball .

To install your parts back the action bolt is required to be removed. Following you have the action bolt removed you will define a hole where spring and ball were fixed . :rolleyes:

Thank you! I will try to and will post the results here.

Thank you to everyone, regards, Ilde.

Thank you! I will try to and will post the results here.

Thank you to everyone, regards, Ilde.

Hello again,

I tried to watch "Matador assembling part 1" video in youtube.com but it seems it is blocked due to the copyright of the background music. Does anybody know where download these videos?

Thank you, Ilde.

ILDE, probably everybody here is waiting for next your question - "how to fix the locking ball in the action bolt body ?":rolleyes:. The ball is considered fixed with an appropriate tool definitely.

That is from the part which we call "polzun" in English slide, and that slide is under the bolt and in fact cocks the hammer. There is a whole in it and you should put the spring back to that whole, put the ball on it and with the core and hammer. Just to fix the ball inside the whole and have it protruded for about 1-1.2 mm. above the surface of the slide.

кто ещё тут напишет хоть одно слово по русски - получит бан!

who else is there to write a single word in Russian - will be banned!

Well, I just asked incomprehensible terms

ILDE, probably everybody here is waiting for next your question - "how to fix the locking ball in the action bolt body ?":rolleyes:. The ball is considered fixed with an appropriate tool definitely.

Errr! Not really! I was going to ask if any of you were going to come here to Spain on holidays these days!!!! :xi:

To visit Spain ? Sounds not so bad ! It is better you will come to Russia :)

Have you repaired your rifle?

Not yet. Too busy, I am afraid. I will try in a couple of weeks (my first free weekend on next days).

That is from the part which we call "polzun" in English slide, and that slide is under the bolt and in fact cocks the hammer. There is a whole in it and you should put the spring back to that whole, put the ball on it and with the core and hammer. Just to fix the ball inside the whole and have it protruded for about 1-1.2 mm. above the surface of the slide.

Thank you Ed. I will do my best ;)

Ilde.

Создайте аккаунт или авторизуйтесь, чтобы оставить комментарий

Комментарии могут оставлять только зарегистрированные пользователи

Создать аккаунт

Зарегистрировать новый аккаунт в нашем сообществе. Это несложно!

Зарегистрировать новый аккаунт

Войти

Есть аккаунт? Войти.

Войти
  • Создать...